Unfortunately, due to the new suggested mandate regarding the COVID-19 virus, we are canceling our Paint and Sip fundraiser.
We will gladly refund your money upon request. Should you instead choose to donate some or all of it, we will send you a signed personalized photo from Astronaut Hoot Gibson.
As you can imagine cancelling a fundraiser is a tough blow for us, we appreciate your support during this on going difficult time.
Join us and explore an evening of art, food, wine, and space! Award winning space artist, Michelle Rouch will guide you through a Baby Yoda paint-n-sip workshop.
Enjoy two complimentary glasses of Maynards’ Wine of the Month, along with delicious pizza, and dessert. The event includes stories and a photo with our very special guest, Space Shuttle Astronaut, Capt. Robert ‘Hoot’ Gibson.
Gibson is an engineer, pilot, astronaut, and the commander of four space shuttle missions. After the workshop, he’ll be telling the tales of his time in space and will be available for a photo with you and your finished art work. For an additional $25 donation, Hoot will even sign your painting!
- Who: Space Artist Michelle Rouch with Space Shuttle Astronaut Capt. Robert ‘Hoot’ Gibson
- What: Paint-N-Sip Workshop: Baby Yoda in Space
- Where: Maynards Market and Kitchen, 400 N Toole Ave A, Tucson, AZ 85701
- When: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Time: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
- Price: $75 – includes workshop, art supplies and canvas, two glasses of Maynards’ Wine of the Month, pizza, and dessert, and a photo with you, your painting, and Hoot Gibson. Astronaut Gibson will sign your painting for an additional $25 donation
Artwork by Michelle Rouch will be on display and available for purchase and signing. Michelle was nominated for Arizona Governor’s Arts Awards. She won first place in the American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautic (AIAA) Harry Staubs Precollege Outreach Award and outstanding STEM K-12 outreach in 2014 – 2017. Her engineering background offers her the ability to combine technical knowledge and refine her aerospace art.
Space is exclusively limited to 22 guests. This is a small alfresco gathering.
To purchase tickets :
- Step 1: Donate $75 (per person) for the workshop
- or donate $100 (per person) for the workshop PLUS have your painting signed by Robert ‘Hoot’ Gibson
Donate here: https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/112574644767835624/charity/1530675(Be sure the box ‘Share my name and email with this charity’ is checked.)
- Step 2: Wait for your email confirmation to arrive.
- Step 3: Check-in April 1st at Maynards with your confirmation. You are ready to paint-n-sip!